Razzamataz After School Club
WHAT is the Razzamataz After School Club?
We are delighted to offer your school our Razzamataz after school club for all stages and in all theatre disciplines.
Our workshops’ are an excellent opportunity to:
- Develop confidence & creativity.
- Promote self-discipline and self-motivation.
- Exposure to art and culture.
- Overcome anxieties.
- Learn memorising skills.
- Improve language and musical skills.
Social interaction and cooperation
Let Razzamataz do all the work for you!
How it works:
- DBS/PVG licensed Razzamataz Teacher provided.
- Lesson content and resources provided.
- We can tailor to fit in with your schools topics and curriculum.
- Appropriate insurances & child protection policy provided.
- Sessions are delivered in 6 week blocks
- Weekly sessions of one hour per week consisting of the 3 disciplines (Dance, Singing & Drama)
- Curriculum in line with the National Curriculum Years 1 -6 and EYFS Guidelines (Reception) and Curriculum for Excellence & GIRFEC (Getting It Right For Every Child) in Scotland.
- Students will receive certificates of achievement on week 6
- Week 6 presentation to family/friends showcasing new skills.
- Postcard invitation to students handed out offering a free session at a Razzamataz in the area.
*Please Note: Sessions can be extended to 7/8 week blocks & multiple sessions per week if more appropriate to your school.