Many people dream of having their own business one day, but the reality is that you have to first have a great idea for a business and then determine how to run it profitably, followed by finding sufficient funds to launch a not yet proven new venture. Of course, for the true entrepreneur, this is half the appeal, but for the slightly more risk adverse, franchising offers the opportunity to own and operate your own business with the benefit of a proven business model, recognised brand, training, support and a load of additional benefits from great marketing to sharing best practice with a network of likeminded business owners!
Now imagine the double whammy of someone having already started and established the business for you! That’s what happens when you buy a multi-award-winning Razzamataz franchise resale – all the benefits of franchising just mentioned, PLUS revenue coming in from day one! What’s more, because all our territories are built with expansion planned in – the eventual size of YOUR business is all down to your own ambition and hard work – the current performance of a resale is just your starting point!
Of course, we’d never pretend joining a franchise network isn’t a decision that needs to be taken very seriously. So, here are some more reasons why joining Razzamataz (whether with a resale or brand new territory) takes away so many of the risks normally associated with starting your own business:
Why you can be confident in your Razzamataz franchise:
- We have been around for 23 years
- We won backing and investment from Duncan Bannatyne on BBC’s Dragon’s Den
- Our network of franchise schools currently delivers classes to over 7,000 children
- Some of our Franchisees are turning over 6 figures in revenue
- We have dozens of franchisees up and down the country proving our model works week in week out
- We won ‘Best Franchise Award’ 2021 as voted by Lloyds bank
- We received the prestigious 5 star Franchisee satisfaction rating multiple times resulting in receiving the continuous improvement award
- We are members of the EWIF (Encouraging Women into Franchising) and our Franchisor was a finalist in ‘Woman Franchisor of the Year’ and ‘Inspirational Female Franchisor’ 2018!
- We placed in the top 100 Franchises in Elite Franchise magazine’s 2023 top 100 list
- We won the BFA Franchisor if the Year in the ‘Lifestyle’ category 2022
- We teach circa 10,000 children each year
- We have strategic partnerships with high profile companies like First Choice, Universal, Warner Bros. Entertainment, 20th Century Fox, Disney and many more over the years.
- At Razzamataz our focus is on children having fun, making new friends and enjoying being happy and active, but our students have regularly performed in the West End, Music Videos and major TV and Film appearances – no wonder our schools are so popular!
In addition to a resale purchase price, you will need: £3,500 To cover the cost of your expert training programme, featuring classroom-based seminars and training on everything from running your school, marketing and cash flow to child protection and health and safety along with visits to a flagship school and much more. Plus circa £4,000 For your re-launch marketing campaign.
Hear from Gemma and Nick on their Resale success story