We can help you make your dreams become a reality!
Be in business for yourself but not by yourself.
We are a multi award winning children’s performing arts franchise success story as seen on Dragons’ Den so you can have confidence that our franchisees succeed!
With a proven successful franchise model you can:
- Be your own boss.
- Work flexibly around your own lifestyle and commitments.
- Have financial freedom.
- Give back to your local community.
- Be supported and celebrated.
- Have fun!
As a Razzamataz franchisee, you will receive our virtual training package including a number of consultant led seminars featuring:
- Management Skills
- Daily running of the business, school structure, classes, fees, email list and promotions & being a good Principal/Franchisee
- Franchise agreement
- Business software training
- Microsite and Razources website training
- Child protection and safeguarding
- Accounts and Bookkeeping.
- PR, Advertising and Marketing support
- Health Safety
- Operations manual
- IT support
- GDPR compliance
- Employment law
- Safer recruitment
- Social media
- Customer service
- Lesson planning and street dance overview
- Razzamataz extra’s training
- Regular training opportunities
- Regular webinars
- Regular network opportunities
- Annual Awards & Conference
- Regional Meetings
In addition a comprehensive start-up package is provided including:
- Ongoing regular support from Head Office and the Regional Support Team.
- Online Support.
- Exclusive large territory.
- Business management system for your total business needs.
- Marketing Materials.
- Page on website and corporate email address and Razources library
- Full launch planner and submission support.
- Incredible performance opportunities.
- Additional revenue streams.
Hear from our Founder and Managing Director Denise Gosney;
What our franchisees say;
Meet Asha Richardson, Razzamataz South Lakes
Heather Hurd Sinclair, Razzamataz Wimbledon.
Lauren Bill, Razzamataz Weymouth.
Michael French, Razzamataz Barnet.