Are you looking for a proven business model in the Theatre Schools industry?
Our tried and tested franchise packages will get your business off the ground quickly and smoothly. From day one, we will be there with you on your journey and our continued support will help you with every step of your theatre school story.
Until June 2018 the franchise fee is just £7995
PLUS RTSL pay your VAT, the first terms management fee is FREE, a total saving of around £5,000!
Must launch September 2018.
Razzamataz has a great relationship with the high street banks that support franchising, which means funding may be made available to you. Please ask us for more details. We also offer a finance package to eligible candidates, call us to find out more!
“The commitment of the team coupled with their proven track record of success led me to become part of Razzamataz Theatre Schools. Now you too have the chance to become part of the franchise.” Duncan Bannatyne.
Our franchise package provides you with instant access to a high growth business and sector due to an increasing demand from the government and parents alike, for after school activities that develop the fitness, well-being and overall social skills of young people.
You will require working capital for the following:
- £9,995 + VAT Franchise fee
- £4000 + VAT Launch marketing budget
- Ongoing working capital to cover your business costs such as insurance, wages, travel, phone etc in the early stages.
As a Razzamataz franchisee, you will receive our full training package including a number of consultant led seminars featuring:
- Management Skills
- Daily running of the business, customer service, use of teachers, organising school performances and further opportunities are covered in detail.
- Child protection issues including PVG/DBS checks.
- Accounts and Bookkeeping.
- PR, Advertising and Marketing.
- Health Safety.
- Operations manual and access to our Razources website.
In addition a comprehensive start-up package is provided including:
- Ongoing support from Head Office and the Regional Support Team.
- Online Support.
- Database for your total business needs.
- Marketing Materials.
- Page on website and corporate email address.
- Teacher Uniforms.
- First Aid material and accident report book.