Are you looking for a proven business model in the Theatre Schools industry?
Our tried and tested franchise packages will get your business off the ground quickly and smoothly. From day one, we will be there with you on your journey and our continued support will help you with every step of your theatre school story.
Razzamataz Theatre Schools Franchise
Join a multi award winning team!
Winners of the British Franchise Association ‘Franchisee of the Year 2018′ & ‘Lifestyle Franchisee of the Year 2018’
5 Star Satisfaction Award for the 2nd consecutive year running!
bfa affiliate members
Encouraging Women into Franchising members
Children’s Activities Association Members
“The commitment of the team coupled with their proven track record of success led me to become part of Razzamataz Theatre Schools. Now you too have the chance to become part of the franchise.” Duncan Bannatyne.
Our franchise package provides you with instant access to a high growth business and sector due to an increasing demand from the government and parents alike, for after school activities that develop the fitness, well-being and overall social skills of young people.
You will require working capital for the following:
- Franchise Fee: £7,995 plus VAT
- Marketing Launch: £4,000 plus VAT
- Working Capital: £5,000 plus VAT (to cover your business costs such as insurance, wages, travel, phone etc in the early stages)
- Monthly Royalty Fee: 10% plus vat
- Monthly Marketing Fee: 2% plus vat
Special offer 50% off the Franchise fee until December 2019 to launch in September 2020 AND your first terms management fee will be FREE- a total saving of £6,000.
As a Razzamataz franchisee, you will receive our full training package including a number of consultant led seminars featuring:
- Management Skills
- Daily running of the business, customer service, use of teachers, organising school performances and further opportunities are covered in detail.
- Child protection issues including PVG/DBS checks.
- Accounts and Bookkeeping.
- PR, Advertising and Marketing support
- Health Safety.
- Operations manual and access to our Razources website.
- IT support
- GDPR compliance
- Employment law
- Social media
- Regular training opportunities
- Regular webinars
- Regular network opportunities
- Annual Awards & Conference
- Regional Meetings
In addition a comprehensive start-up package is provided including:
- Ongoing support from Head Office and the Regional Support Team.
- Online Support.
- Database for your total business needs.
- Marketing Materials.
- Page on website and corporate email address.
- Teacher Uniforms.
- First Aid material and accident report book.
Financial & creative freedom! Our top performing franchisees turn over a six figure sum & chose their own hours of work!
Love your Job!
Be your own boss!
Great earning potential!
Flexible working hours!
Speak to our friendly Razz recruitment team today!
Email: [email protected]
Call: 01768 213086 or 07821 122242