Are you looking for a proven business model in the Theatre Schools industry?
Our tried and tested franchise packages will get your business off the ground quickly and smoothly. From day one, we will be there with you on your journey and our continued support will help you with every step of your theatre school story.
Razzamataz Theatre Schools Franchise
Join a multi award winning team!
Hear what our existing principals have to say….
- Winners of the Federation of Small Businesses (fsb) Community Award North West 2022
- Awarded the highest accolade 3 kite mark from the Institute of Children's Activities Providers (ICAP)
- Winners of the Prestigious Best Franchise Award 2021 in the £2-10 Million turnover category
- Winners of the 5 star Franchisee satisfaction award
- The continuous improvement award
- Winners of the Lifetime Achievement Award
- In the Elite 100 Top Franchise's in the UK 2022, 2021 & 2020
- Winners of the HSBC & British Franchise Association Overall ‘Franchisee of the Year 2018'
- Winners of the HSBC & British Franchise Association 'Lifestyle Franchisee of the Year 2018'
- Winners of the Quality Franchise Association 'Franchisor of the year' Silver award 2021
- Founder Denise is listed in the top 100 influential women in franchising 2020
- British Franchising Association (bfa) Members
- Institute of Children's Activities Providers (ICAP) Members
- Approved Franchise Association (AFA) Members
- Encouraging Women into Franchising (EWIF) Members
- Quality Franchise Association (QFA) Members
- Best Business Women Finalists 2019
- Franchise Marketing Awards Finalists 2019
- AFA Bronze Award Winners 2019
- AFA Silver Award Winners 2019
"The commitment of the team coupled with their proven track record of success led me to become part of Razzamataz Theatre Schools. Now you too have the chance to become part of the franchise."
Our franchise package provides you with instant access to a high growth business and sector due to an increasing demand from the government and parents alike, for after school activities that develop the fitness, well-being and overall social skills of young people.
You will require working capital for the following:
- Franchise Fee:- £9,995 plus VAT
- Marketing Launch Budget: £4,000 plus VAT
- Working Capital: £5,000 plus VAT (to cover your business costs such as insurance, wages, travel, phone etc in the early stages)
- Just 10% monthly management fee
- 2% monthly marketing levy.
- Visit https://www.gov.uk/apply-start-up-loan for further information
- Click here to read our funding guide
As a Razzamataz franchisee, you will receive our virtual training package including a number of consultant led seminars featuring:
- Management Skills
- Daily running of the business, school structure, classes, fees, email list and promotions & being a good Principal/Franchisee
- Franchise agreement
- Business software training
- Microsite and Razources website training
- Child protection and safeguarding
- Accounts and Bookkeeping.
- PR, Advertising and Marketing support
- Health Safety
- Operations manual
- IT support
- GDPR compliance
- Employment law
- Safer recruitment
- Social media
- Customer service
- Lesson planning and street dance overview
- Razzamataz extra's training
- Regular training opportunities
- Regular webinars
- Regular network opportunities
- Annual Awards & Conference
- Regional Meetings
In addition a comprehensive start-up package is provided including:
- Ongoing regular support from Head Office and the Regional Support Team.
- Online Support.
- Exclusive large territory.
- Business management system for your total business needs.
- Marketing Materials.
- Page on website and corporate email address and Razources library
- Full launch planner and submission support.
- Incredible performance opportunities.
- Additional revenue streams.
Financial & creative freedom!
Our top performing franchisees turn over a six figure sum & chose their own hours of work!
Love your Job!
Be your own boss!
Great earning potential!
Flexible working hours!
Contact Charlotte today!
Email: [email protected]
Call: 07821 122242