Are you looking for a proven business model in the Theatre Schools industry?
Our tried and tested franchise packages will get your business off the ground quickly and smoothly. From day one, we will be there with you on your journey and our continued support will help you with every step of your theatre school story.
Razzamataz Theatre Schools Franchise
Join a multi award winning team!
- Winners of the Prestigious Workbuzz Best Franchise awards in the £2-10 Million turnover category
- First Winner of the 5 star Franchisee satisfaction award in 2020
- The continuous improvement award from the 5 star satisfaction award 2020
- Winners of the Lifetime Achievement Award – Club Hub UK Awards 2020
- In the Elite 100 Top Franchise’s in the UK 2020 & 2021
- Winners of the HSBC & British Franchise Association Overall ‘Franchisee of the Year 2018′
- Winners of the HSBC & British Franchise Association ‘Lifestyle Franchisee of the Year 2018’
- Winners of the Quality Franchise Association ‘Franchisor of the year’ Silver award 2021
- 5 Star Satisfaction Award for 2 consecutive years running
- British Franchising Association (bfa) Members
- Approved Franchise Association (AFA) Members
- Encouraging Women into Franchising (EWIF) Members
- 5 Star Fully Accredited Children’s Activities Association Members
- Quality Franchise Association (QFA) Members
- Best Business Women Finalists 2019
- Franchise Marketing Awards Finalists 2019
- AFA Bronze Award Winners 2019
- AFA Silver Award Winners 2019
“The commitment of the team coupled with their proven track record of success led me to become part of Razzamataz Theatre Schools. Now you too have the chance to become part of the franchise.”
Our franchise package provides you with instant access to a high growth business and sector due to an increasing demand from the government and parents alike, for after school activities that develop the fitness, well-being and overall social skills of young people.
You will require working capital for the following:
- Franchise Fee:- £7,995 to £9,995 plus VAT (depending on territory size)
- Marketing Launch: £4,000 plus VAT
- Working Capital: £5,000 plus VAT (to cover your business costs such as insurance, wages, travel, phone etc in the early stages)
- 13% monthly management fee
- 2% monthly marketing levy.
As a Razzamataz franchisee, you will receive our virtual training package including a number of consultant led seminars featuring:
- Management Skills
- Daily running of the business, school structure, classes, fees, email list and promotions & being a good Principal
- Franchise agreement
- Microsite and Razources website training
- Child protection and safeguarding
- Accounts and Bookkeeping.
- PR, Advertising and Marketing support
- Health Safety.
- Operations manual
- IT support
- GDPR compliance
- Employment law
- Safer recruitment
- Social media
- Customer service
- Lesson planning and street dance overview
- Razzamataz extra’s training
- Regular training opportunities
- Regular webinars
- Regular network opportunities
- Annual Awards & Conference
- Regional Meetings
In addition a comprehensive start-up package is provided including:
- Ongoing regular support from Head Office and the Regional Support Team.
- Online Support.
- Exclusive large territory.
- Business management system for your total business needs.
- Marketing Materials.
- Page on website and corporate email address and Razources library
- Full launch planner and submission support.
- Teacher Uniforms.
- First Aid material and accident report book.
- Incredible performance opportunities.
- Additional revenue streams.
Financial & creative freedom!
Our top performing franchisees turn over a six figure sum & chose their own hours of work!
Love your Job!
Be your own boss!
Great earning potential!
Flexible working hours!
Contact Charlotte today!
Email: [email protected]
Call: 07821 122242