Your child/rens safety and well being is paramount to us at Razzamataz Theatre Schools
Our Principals and teams continue to follow the necessary COVID-19 safety measures as per government guidance in England and Scotland and are required to complete an extensive audit in compliance with these measures and to maintain best practice at all times.
Audit checklist for each school
- In depth risk assessment forms.
- 60%-80% alcohol sanitizer in each room.
- Class sizes in line with government guidelines & social distancing guidelines.
- Face coverings (for signing in and out and optional for teams and students)
- Avoid any groups mixing and remaining in their bubbles.
- Facial sign in only.
- No props or Razz Teds.
- Electronic communication only.
- Weekly team checklists for cleaning actions.
- Principals attendance on Head Office’s audit update training.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checks PVG (Protecting Vulnerable Groups) Scotland checks for all team members.
- Extensive policies for all team members which are reviewed on an annual basis including Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- Insurance, fire safety, evacuation and first aid protocol for every school.
If you have any specific concerns regarding your child’s individual needs please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Principals. We will do all we can to ensure that every child’s needs are met.
Because confidence now is more important than ever!