Welcome to our online classes, please can we ask you to complete this short form and upon receiving payment you will receive access to our exciting videos and resources!
What is special about our Razzamataz Online community?
- Each student gets noticed in a virtual classroom – very small virtual class sizes.
- Inspiring and highly experienced teachers, delivering fun and engaging Razzamataz tuition.
- Enhanced learning – teachers have time to individualise and tailor their feedback, helping each student to understand, ge
tting the help they need to reach his or her potential in the virtual lesson.
- Dedicated Q&A time throughout to ensure assessment of learning and progress, individuals can connect closely with their teacher & peers during the live session and become confident and comfortable when it comes to sharing their ideas and perspectives.
- Share the Razz Online community – invite your friends who may not be a Razzamataz student to get involved by subscribing as a student with us.
- For parents / guardians ‘pay as you go’ with no monthly commitment or direct debits, along with the option to pay for multiple weeks at a time.
- Additional opportunities for 1:1 or small group private tutorials in singing, dance and drama to attend as add-on classes.
Hear what our parents/guardians think of the online classes
Hear what our students think of the online classes
For more info, read our blog post here, just fill in the form below to sign up
Please note – the child / children named below remain your responsibility before, during and after the class. You must remain on the premises and supervise your child / children at all times. By booking your child into our classes you are agreeing to the online class terms & conditions, found here. By submitting the form below you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Please note any resources, videos and documents must not be shared outwith this platform or with external parties. All content is for Razzamataz students only.
- How we use your personal data, we understand how important your personal data is to you. The following is designed to give you several options as to how we are able to use the data you provide us with and the reasons why we can contact you. You can change your preferences at any time by contacting us by email or in writing using the contact details at the bottom of this form.
- Our Privacy Notice sets out further details about how we collect and use your personal data as well as the other areas where we may process your personal data without consent. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed at the address at the end of this form.
- We require your consent in order to provide some of our services – you are not obliged to give us your consent but if you do not it may affect our ability to provide any or all of the services to you. You may withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us or by emailing us using the contact details at the bottom of this form. The legal basis we are using to collect any requested information on enrollment forms is your consent. Once your child is enrolled we may in addition use the legal bases of the vital interests of your child and our legal obligation to pass the information to other agencies or organisations for safeguarding purposes if necessary.