Live online event to join Dragons’ Den backed franchise
On Tuesday April 23 at 8pm, a British Franchise Association (bfa) Award winning franchisee is to host a live Discovery Den to share her incredible success story.
Hayley Limpkin, Founding Principal and now co-owner of Razzamataz Medway, was shortlisted by the esteemed panel of judges in the ‘Lifestyle Franchisee of the Year’ category and took the title on the night, beating off stiff competition from the likes of Costa. The judges and everyone who attended the Awards, including other franchisees and franchisors, were so impressed with Hayley, that they also chose to give her the title of ‘People’s Choice Franchisee of the Year 2018.’
- Why she traded in her successful corporate career in 2010 to open Razzamataz Medway.
- Why she is still so passionate about the strong and credible brand that Razzamataz has.
- How Razzamataz has allowed her to be a Mumpreneur and given her the live/work balance that was missing in her previous career.
- How you can also build a school of 560 students by following the Razzamataz method.
- Why she continues to support all that franchising has to offer.
“Financially, Razzamataz Medway has enabled me to continue the lifestyle that I enjoyed while working in the corporate world,” Hayley explains. “When I initially bought into the Razzamataz brand, it was to change my hectic work life and to provide me the balance that I was after. The growth opportunities that Razzamataz allow have enabled me to turn a one-day a week, term time Saturday school into a thriving business that I’m still incredibly motivated to keep growing and to keep providing more exciting opportunities for the children and young people in our area.”